Youtube Telif Hakkı Okulu sayfası nedir? Nasıl geçilir?

İnternetle ilgili sorunlarınız, aradıklarınız...
Cevapla
Kullanıcı avatarı
VSaBaH
Tasarımcı Yönetici
Tasarımcı Yönetici
Mesajlar: 6135
Kayıt: 21 Kas 2005 [ 23:54 ]

Mesaj gönderen VSaBaH »

YouTube, kullanıcılarını telif hakları ihlali konusunda eğitmeye başlıyor. Buna göre telif hakkı uyarısı alan kullanıcılar, bir videoyu seyretmek zorunda olacaklar. 'YouTube Copyright School' adındaki 4,5 dakikalık videoda, Happy Tree Friends video serilerindeki karakterler yer alıyor. Videoda telif hakkı yasasından ve YouTube'un yeni telif hakkı ihlali politikasından bahsediliyor.

Şayet telif hakkı ihlalinde bulunmuşsanız bu testi geçmeden youtube hesabınıza erişemiyorsunuz.

İşte telif hakkı okulunun videosu;
[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]

Peki nasıl geçilecek bu sayfa?
Tabii ki testte sorduğu sorulara doğru cevap vererek... Ancak video Türkçe olmadığı için bu çok mümkün olamayabiliyor.
Soruları dikkatlice okumalı ve mantıklı cevaplar vermelisiniz. Ezbere cevaplar vererek bu testi geçemezsiniz.

İşte bu testte çok sık sorulan İngilizce sorular ve cevapları;
If you claim fair use in the video description, your video can't be considered copyright infringement.
False

It’s fine to use someone else’s content as long as it already appears on YouTube.
False

It’s possible for music to have more than one copyright owner.
True

Creating 100% original new content for YouTube will help to protect you against claims of copyright infringement.
True

Deleting a video that was removed for copyright will get rid of the associated copyright strike.
False

It is impossible for a remix or mashup to infringe copyright.
False

If you claim fair use in the video description, your video can’t be considered copyright infringement.
False

As long as I have purchased the content in question, it is not possible for me to infringe copyright by uploading it to YouTube.
False

It’s fine to use someone else’s content as long as it already appears on YouTube.
False

“Fair use” is a legal defense that applies in all countries.
False

The following items are NOT protected by copyright:
B

If content is available on the Internet, it is in the public domain and therefore okay to upload to YouTube.
False

If you claim fair use in the video description, your video can’t be considered copyright infringement.
False

If the original creator of the copyrighted work has died, the work is no longer protected by copyright.
False

If you are found to be a repeat infringer, you could lose your YouTube account.
True

False

Anyone can issue a copyright claim on behalf of someone else.
False

Copyright infringement can result in:
D

As long as you have modified the original content in some way, such as in a remix, it is always a fair use of copyrighted material and you cannot be subject to claims of copyright infringement.
False

Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is _______ without the permission of the copyright owner:
E

Copyright protects each of these individual rights. ”Fair use” is a legal defense that applies in all countries.
False

Uploading a video of myself recording my favorite cover song does not require the permission of the copyright holder.
False

Giving credit to the creator in your video’s description is enough to prevent copyright infringement from occurring.
False

Copyright infringement is a serious offense and violation of the law may have significant consequences.
True

False

If I intentionally file a false notice of alleged copyright infringement against a YouTube video (just for fun, or to cause trouble), I could be found liable for any damages caused.
True

The following things are copyrightable: names, places, faces and spaces.
False

Copyright infringement is a serious offense and violation of the law may have significant consequences.
True

telif hakkı okulu soru ve cevapları, copyright soru ve cevapları

ALINTIDIR

!
REKLAMLARA YAPILAN TIKLAMA BİZİM TEK GELİR KAPIMIZDIR. LÜTFEN ADBLOCK TARZI EKLENTİLERLE REKLAMLARI ENGELLEMEYELİM. BİZE EN GÜZEL TEŞEKKÜRÜ BU ŞEKİLDE YAPABİLİRSİNİZ. TEŞEKKÜRLER...

Resim

Cevapla