Bug when trying to save settings Simple Image Gallery Pro

Bu bölümümüzde PHP uzantılı web sayfaları hakkında aradığınıza ulaşabileceksiniz..Kodlar, programlar ve daha niceleri.. Ayrıca bu bölümümüzde PHP forumlar hakkında da sorular sorabilir paylaşımlarda bulunabilirsiniz.
Cevapla
Kullanıcı avatarı
VSaBaH
Tasarımcı Yönetici
Tasarımcı Yönetici
Mesajlar: 6135
Kayıt: 21 Kas 2005 [ 23:54 ]

Bug when trying to save settings Simple Image Gallery Pro

Mesaj gönderen VSaBaH »

PROBLEM:

Hello,

I'm using Joomla 3.20 and Simple Image Gallery Pro 3.0.2
When trying to save settings in the admin panel (caption handling) after clicking the save button, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'ConfigModelForm' not found in /home/myusername/public_html/administrator/components/com_config/model/component.php on line 20

Please help me to fix that.

Thank you!

Best Regards

Hi there,

I'm trying to save new settings in SIG Pro (Joomla 2.5.3), but whenever I click "Save" or "Save & Close," the page refreshes to LİNKİ GÖREBİLMEK İÇİN LÜTFEN KAYIT OL VEYA GİRİŞ YAP! [nofollow].[companyname].com/administrator/index.php showing up as a blank page. When I try to access the SIG Pro settings again, the new settings have not saved.

I'm specifically trying to change thumbnail size and caption, and I've tried in different browsers.

Please let me know what I can do to fix this.

Thank you!

SOLUTION:

Update your Simple Image Gallery Pro plugin to the latest...

blank page error Simple Image Gallery Pro, white page error Simple Image Gallery Pro

!
REKLAMLARA YAPILAN TIKLAMA BİZİM TEK GELİR KAPIMIZDIR. LÜTFEN ADBLOCK TARZI EKLENTİLERLE REKLAMLARI ENGELLEMEYELİM. BİZE EN GÜZEL TEŞEKKÜRÜ BU ŞEKİLDE YAPABİLİRSİNİZ. TEŞEKKÜRLER...

Resim

Cevapla